As spring travelers search for vacation destinations that bring fun, sun, and family time, it is easy to see why Breckenridge is a popular choice! If you haven't yet planned a spring trip to Breckenridge, then it is time to add it to your to-do list! As inspiration, here is our guide to spring in Breckenridge!
Breckenridge Ski Resort has some of the best ski slopes in the world! The latter half of ski season always brings bluebird days and perfect conditions, making it a great time for snow sports. You’ll adore the soft yet stable snow, short lines, and sunny skies! The slopes stay open until May, so you can ski and snowboard all spring long! Pack your sunscreen and get ready to have the time of your life!
Other Popular Spring Activities
- Snow tubing is fun for all ages. It is the perfect way to spend a snowy afternoon with the family!
- Snowshoeing is a calm wilderness adventure that allows you to get up close and personal with the spring landscape. Visit the Breckenridge Nordic Center for rentals, lessons, and more!
- If you want to spend some time inside, then you should visit a local art gallery! Breckenridge has a number of fantastic galleries to explore. Raitman is among the most popular.
- Warmer days means more variety in available activities. If it isn’t too cold when you visit, then you should go for a hike! Sawmill Reservoir is one of the most popular trails in the area. It has lake views and it is suitable for beginners.
- Get out on the water! Early spring is the perfect time to go fly fishing, while later spring is ideal for whitewater rafting!
- Try to spot iconic Colorado animals such as moose and mountain goats, which are most visible in the spring! Check out this guide to Breckenridge's wildlife: https://gobreck.com/experience-breckenridge/locals-guide/breckenridge-wildlife-guide
- Attend some of the great spring events at Breckenridge Ski Resort!
What’s your favorite spring activity in Breckenridge? Tell us in the comments!